We are looking for a Service Desk Technician to work full-time in our organization. This position will provide computer support for all computer hardware and software for all associates/physicians at Citizens Medical Center, Prairie Senior Living Complex, Family Center for Health Care and other entities outside the organization who require access to Citizens Health resources.
Our Mission: Enhancing the lives of those we serve.
About Us: Citizens Health is a community based, private, not-for-profit organization. It is comprised of:
Citizens Medical Center - a 25 bed critical access hospital,
Family Center for Health Care - an outpatient rural health clinic,
Prairie Senior - a skilled nursing facility,
Citizens Clubhouse - an onsite childcare center that cares for children 6 weeks to school age for our workforce,
Citizens Medical Equipment - our durable medical equipment business.
We strive to be progressive, dependable and knowledgeable, while providing compassionate, evidence-based care to the residents of northwest Kansas.
Location: 100 E College Ave, Colby, Ks
Days: Monday through Friday and weekly call rotation with three other associates
Hours: 8 AM to 5 PM
Pay Range: Begins at $19.09, dependent upon experience.
What You’ll Do:
- Maintain all end-user equipment on the Local Area Network (LAN) including desktop computers, tablets, laptops, cabling and software. Responsible for all hardware inventory.
- Provide assistance to all employees/physicians utilizing the EHR software. Maintain a solid level of understanding with all operating platforms
- Assist with network and EHR security access on all new and existing users. Perform initial security orientation for all new hires.
- Responsible for all Mobile Device Management setup and configuration
- Maintain documentation, complete knowledge base articles and build training documents when needed
- Attend meetings, In-services and seminars as required and as requested.
- Complete other duties as assigned.
What You Bring To The Table:
- Possess interpersonal skills needed to function in a "team" setting
- Must have at least 1-3 years experience in a help desk environment.
- Solid knowledge of Windows 7 and Windows 10
- Background in working with workstations in a networked environment
- Strong troubleshooting and problem resolution skills
- Understanding and knowledge of common software platforms such as MS Office
- Experience with Antivirus and Antispyware tools
- Working knowledge of basic networking principles including routers, firewalls, and switches
- Must have experience with a domain environment on the desktop level
- Must possess desire and ability to learn CMCI’s electronic health record software platforms
- Knowledge of network cabling configuration helpful.
- Able to follow instructions with a minimum of supervision.
- Bachelor’s or Associate’s Degree in a technology field is preferred
- Must have obtained one or more of the following certifications: CompTIA A+, CompTIA Network+, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 (Willing to work around this depending on level of overall experience and a desire to obtain a certification. When hiring, candidates with formal training will have an advantage over those that do not.)
To Be Successful Within Our Organization You Will:
- Be a self-starter who takes initiative, is open minded and a team player.
- Maintain a positive attitude with good energy.
- Create a positive, supportive working atmosphere.
- Display integrity and accountability.
- Accept and respond to constructive criticism and suggestions and strives for self-improvement.
- Adhere to organization policies and procedures.
- Arrive at work on time and when scheduled.
- Demonstrate flexibility, initiative and ingenuity in performing job tasks.
- Demonstrate professional conduct and maintains professional appearance.
- Demonstrate behavior that reflects the image of the institution.
Medical, dental and vision insurance available
Pre-Tax and Roth Contributions
- Automatic 6% salary deferral upon employment
- Regular and matching contributions after one-year and 1,000 hours worked
Provides Life, Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance
- Full-time coverage - equal to two times employees annual income
- Part-time coverage - one-time annual income
Differential and Certification Pay
- Eligible employees receive shift, weekend and holiday differential pay
- Paid time off
- On-site child care services
- Funeral leave
- Health Savings Account
- Dependent, Medical and Limited Purpose Flexible Spending Accounts
- Aflac Group Insurance
- Discounted membership rate for EagleMed and LifeSave
- Many More!
Visit Us at: https://cmciks.com/
Citizens Medical Center, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, age, sex (including sexual harassment), sexual orientation, marital status, physical or mental disability, military status or discharge history, or any other characteristic protected by law.
I understand that neither the completion of this application nor any other part of my consideration for employment establishes any obligation for CMCI to hire me. If I am hired, I understand that either CMCI or I can terminate my employment at any time and for any reason, with or without cause and without prior notice. I understand that no representative of CMCI has the authority to make any assurance to the contrary.
Citizens Medical Center, Inc. implements a Drug Free Workplace Program. Drug testing is required of applicants in accordance with relevant laws.
If you need assistance to complete this application or during any phase of the application, interview, or employment process, please notify the Human Resources Department (785) 460-4842, or visit their office located at 100 E. College Drive in the Annex building. Every reasonable effort will be made to accommodate your needs in a timely manner.